In Him... (Ephesians)
- we are chosen by YHVH before the foundation of the world. 1:4
- we are redeemed through His blood, trespasses forgiven because of the grace lavished upon us 1:7
- the mystery of YHVH's will was made known to us which was purposed "in Him" 1:9
- we have an inheritance which was predestined according to YHVH's purpose 1:11
- sealed with the Holy Spirit, the pledge of our inheritance 1:13
- we have boldness and confident access through faith in Him 3:12
- we are taught in Him 4:21
John said of Y'shua/Jesus.... For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world but that the world might be saved through Him. He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the Name of the only begotten Son of God. This is the judgement, that light has come into the world and men loved the darkness rather then the light, for their deeds were evil. For everyone who does evil hates the light, and does not come to the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But he who practices the truth comes to the light so that his deeds may be manifest as having been wrought in God. John 3:16-21
YHVH sent Him, first as an angel, then as his only begotten Son (Ben Elohim) The Name of the Father is In the Son. Like the angel sent to Israel, Y'shua "guards us along The Way and brings us to the place prepared for us" (whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life)
He will not pardon you transgressions (Everyone who does evil hates the Light)
Be on your guard before Him and obey His voice (He who believes in Him shall not perish)
Was Paul teaching something new "In Him"? I do not think so. Before his birth into time and space he came into the world to guide us "in Him" to eternal life. To believe in Him (to A'men - to obey) is to never perish.
Are you in Him? Now is the time to know for sure.
Debs, August 31, 2017