Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Daily Light July 15

Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.


Bless the LORD, you his angels, might in strength, who preform His Word, obeying the voice of His Word! Bless the LORD, all you His hosts, you who serve Him, doing His will.


For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. -I delight to do Thy will, O my God; Thy Law is within my heart. -He went away again a second time and prayed, saying, "My Father, if this cannot pass away unless I drink it, Thy will be done."


Not everyone who says to Me, "Lord, Lord," will enter the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven. -For not the hearers of the Law are just before God, but the doers of the Law will be justified. -If you know these things, you are blessed if your do them. -Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do, and does not do it, to him it is sin.


Matt 6:10, Ps 103:20-21, John 6:38, Ps 40:8, Matt 26:42, 7:21, Rom 2:13, John 13:17, James 4:17 NAS

No comments:

Post a Comment