Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Onions Have Sprouted!

It only took three days on my dresser! Whoo-hoo! Now I need to get myself to Costco to find more grape tomatoes. The container makes a good nursery flat and for all my talk, I still need to start my Leeks. I've been taking my tomato sprouts to the deck every day that the temp is above 40 degrees. So far they are looking good. Today the onions join them.

The "Storm Train" is still rolling through the PNW. We have gone from freezing to drenching. It is worse in south west Canada. Now that the Olympics are history the snow comes. Did I hear correctly? Winds gusting up to 30 mph? That's some train!

The seventh time the servant reported, "A cloud as small as a man's hand is rising from the sea."

So Elijah said, "Go and tell Ahab, 'Hitch up your chariot and go down before the rain stops you.'"

Meanwhile, the sky grew black with clouds, the wind rose, a heavy rain came on and Ahab rode off to Jezreel. The power of the LORD came upon Elijah and, tucking his cloak into his belt, he ran ahead of Ahab all the way to Jezreel.

1 Kings 18:44-46 NIV


Daily there are reports of wild weather in someone's backyard. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. The Old song reminds me that, I know whom I have believed in, and am persuaded that he is able, to keep that which I've committed, unto him against that day. What more or less can be committed to my Y'shua but myself and the trust that those for whom I pray are in his hands. Victory.


After listening to the rain all night on the sky-light I have this song running through my head.



Deborah .... Wishing her baby brother a happy birthday today.

No comments:

Post a Comment