Saturday, October 22, 2016

Morning Prayer and Stealing from God Psalm 66:16-20


Come listen all you who fear God; let me tell you what He has done for me. I cried out to Him with my mouth; His praise was on my tongue. If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened but God has surely listened and heard my voice in prayer. Praise be to God who has not rejected my prayer or withheld His love from me!     Psalm 66:16-20 
Have you talked to the Almighty today? Have you told Him what is on your heart. We who believe pray in Y'shua-Jesus' name knowing that God answers our prayer... doesn't he? 

Most of us know that Y'shua-Jesus chose us when he chose to go to the cross. We could not pay for our own sin. We owe our life, meaning we gave up the right to eternal life because we are "in Adam" and we sin. Y'shua-Jesus NEVER sinned, so his death was not a payment for his own sin. He chose to pay for YOURS. 

Because He paid for your sin, He owns them. When you keep some sin in your heart, something to play with, maybe something that defines you, then you are stealing from God. You are enjoying something that you stole from Y'shua-Jesus. 

If we confess our sin He is faithful, and just and forgives us our sin, and leads us in The Way.     1 John 1:9 
He hears us when we pray, he powerfully answers our prayer, but He loves you and makes a clean heart His priority. Don't steal from God, give him what he paid for.... then pray and see what He does! 

Mrs. Hagerty; September 21, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment