More on the significance of the cloud.
Mark 13:23-27 "But take heed; behold, I have told you everything in advance.
"But in those days, after that tribulation,
- THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT,
- AND THE STARS WILL BE FALLING from heaven,
- and the powers that are in the heavens will be shaken.
- "Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING IN the CLOUD with great power and glory.
- "And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven. nasu
When things are at their worst, look up. Literally, look up to the clouds. Y’shua – Jesus, our Salvation will come in the Shekinah, the cloud of the Glory of the Almighty. Until then, stand firm in The Way, the powers that want to shake you up (Ephesians 6:10-12) and force you into slavery are nothing compared to the power of Y’shua! He is coming in the cloud, he is sending his messengers (the meaning of “angels”) to gather those who chose him (the chosen) to the kingdom of glory.
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:10-12
Stand firm beloved!
By the way, the secret word of the day is “ marigolds”
Use it in a sentence in your work or simply to me for a tiny treat or bump in your gradeFebruary 3, 2013