Friday, February 6, 2009

Yellow Rain Slicker Day

Bomber and I went for a walk in the rain today. Our first since he came to live with us. I don't think he likes rain as much as I do. He did not have that spring in his step like he usually does. He "dropped a deuce" (as one of my boys say) very early in the walk and turned hopefully for home. But no, I'm all dressed for a rain walk, we are going to walk.

My camera fits nicely into my pocket, but I left it at home with the binoculars thinking it was way to foggy out for pictures or spying on birds. What a mistake. I know that some of my coolest shots have happened on foggy days when my field of vision is macro. Worse yet, the little gray birds that I saw in a tree yesterday and could not firmly id were sitting low and close. Even a small pair of field glasses would have confirmed if they were or were not vireo's. That will teach me. Never go out without a camera and binoculars!

1 comment:

  1. Does look all grey and cloudy. Here is its clear and blue. We'd take a little drizzle at least.

    Sorry you missed your picture. I never carry my camera with me. I should.


    Joy

    ReplyDelete