Sunday, December 10, 2017

Psalm 100

 ROO-AH! (The victory cry of the warrior)

Why do we spend time studying Scripture if it is written on our heart? (Ps 119:11) What is the point of memorizing passages if it is already in us? Here is what I think; We own what we study.

I own a yard but I did not really interact
with the yard before I planted a vegetable garden. It fed me as I tended it through the seasons. But this time of year, in winter, I can rest and rejoice in the harvest. ROO-AH

Sprouting seeds thrill me year after year. The beauty of blooms captivates me. The teeny-tiny beans and peas that come from those flowers fill me with hope, but until the garden is mature, until the harvest is put up, only then I can laugh at the coming winter (#Proverbs 31:21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household, for all her household are clothed with scarlet.). ROO-AH
Shout joyfully (ROO-AH) to YHVH, all the earth.
Psalm 100:1 is the victory cry. 
Serve (to work for the benefit of another) YHVH with gladnessPsalm 100:2 

We are His. ROO-AH
Why do we learn? The kingdom of heaven is the believers home. The entry password is our THANKSGIVING (100:4a) and the security code is our PRAISE (100:4b)
For YHVH is GOOD.His LOVINGKINDNESS (grace) is eternal.And his faithfulness is for every generation. (He is my hope for my children)
What do you seek from the Word today? The ALMIGHTY is seeking your heart.
Debs in Everett, Washington, December 10, 2017

1 comment: